Northland Rental Resource - Northwestern Wisconsin's Premier Rental Management Company
Homestead Credit for Wisconsin Renters 

It is the tenant's responsibility to submit the completed forms to a landlord/property management company.                                                                                                                                          
How do I claim the credits?
1.)   Fill out the Rent Certificate. Refer to the "Instructions for Renter (Claimant)" section on the bottom of page 3 for instructions on how to fill out the form. 

2.)  Fill out the Schedule H or Schedule H-EZ form.  For information on which form to use refer to section 3 on the State of Wisconsin’s Webpage

3.)  Fill out Form W-RA  ONLY if you filed your tax return electronically. If you are paper filing, then mail the Renter’s Certificate and Schedule H/H-EZ with your other tax return documents. 

4.)  For electronic filers mail completed forms to:       
       Wisconsin Department of Revenue       
       PO Box 8977       
       Madison, WI 53708-8977

Homestead Credit for Minnesota Renters 

How do I claim the credits?
1.)  Landlords should provide you with a Certificate of Rent Paid.  August 15, 2017 is the deadline to claim this credit. For filing after the deadline or more information refer to the State of Minnesota’s Website

2.)  Fill out Form M1PR

3.)  To file electronically refer to the State of Minnesota's Website or m
ail completed forms to:       
       Minnesota Property Tax Refund 
       St. Paul, MN 55145-0020
Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint